Posted on January 1, 2012 by shp1945
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Syndey Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 16,000 times in 2011. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 6 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Click here to see the complete report.
Filed under: Publications | Tagged: Bulletin | Leave a comment »
Posted on December 27, 2009 by shp1945
A new Members Only page link has been added to the right column of the Bulletin web page.
You will receive the password which will be requested when you click on the log-in link within 24 hours of this posting at your current on-file email address. If your computer allows cookies, you should not have to type it in after your first time on each following visit to the site from the same computer. If you have problems, email Newsletter Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not share this password with anyone but current members.
On the members only page you will find:
1. Copies of the most recent newsletters for reading or downloading to your computer. Right now the April 2009 and October 2009 issues are available but others will be as published as as we are able to get back issues scanned.
2. Minutes and treasurer’s reports of past meetings starting with the November 2009 meeting.
3. Membership roster (The next one posted will be the updated one we should have ready in January 2010.).
4. Other member content which we share but don’t wish to post to potential troublemakers out on the internet.
5. Special messages to the membership which, again, we wish to keep within the group.
6. Other special content of interest to members but which we might wish to share with others on a paid basis or at a later time.
7. And other items of value which we can bring to the membership. Suggestions for such items is appreciated at any time.
Filed under: Bulletin Updates, Members, Notices | Tagged: Bulletin | Leave a comment »